I’m back to give you a serious tip when you have a little misfortune.
Sometimes, I can be very dextrous and others I’m just a butterfingers.
Last week, I have decided to use super glue to stick a hook on my closet.
But, nothing happened like I expected to. Eventually, I stuck my fingers together and not the hook.
The problem, the tube of glue was broken and all the liquid was running on my hands.
If you use cyanoacrylate glue, be careful for it glues very quickly skin to skin contact very easily.
When I figured that, it was too late but I quickly mastered the situation because I knew what to do.
No need to tell that glue is a dangerous product thus you have to react swiftly.
1. Put your hands or the body part under a cold water tap.
2. Repeat this over and over and use soap to remove the most part.
3. Use acetone to remove the glue but be careful, use it WITHOUT cotton! So, just pour acetone in a glass and put your hand in it, to wash it. (It’s very important not to use cotton otherwise you’ll get burn, to be stuck it’s enough). Ladies, if you use nail polish, you must certainly have a remover, you can use it if it contains acetone.
4. Dry your hands
5. Take a pumice stone and wet it.
6. Use your wet pumice stone to rub your fingers.
7. Wash a last time your hands and moisturize them with a cream without alcohol or perfume.
Be careful with super glue, if you are like me a bit clumsy, take gloves!